How old were you when you realized you were turning into your one or both of you parents? I read today that most women begin noticing they’re taking on their mother’s characteristics in their late 20s or early 30s. Here are some of the signs . . .
- You take pictures at your kid’s school play after they’ve asked parents not to.
- You insist your kid wear a sweater when it’s you that is cold.
- As soon as someone walks in the house you ask if they want something to eat.
- New celebrities you never heard of give you the creeps.
- You’ve caught yourself warning about something ‘poking out an eye’.