We live in a weird funny world. I can’t help but question some of the things we see and hear and ask why? Here are just some of the world’s latest problems I’m trying to solve today..
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, what’s an empty desk?
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?
- If a pizza joint only sells slices, is there a guy in the back tossing triangles in the air?
- What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?